MILESTONES OF TOUR
Join us for this whistle-stop tour of Rajasthan will cover the major highlights for travelers and photographers alike - the 3J's - Jaipur, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer!
Jaipur, with it's pink-hued architecture & vibrant markets
Jodhpur's blue lanes where you'll walk in the paths of famous photographers, but create your own masterpiece
Jaisalmer with it's golden sand dunes, the bucket list destination for travelers around the world
3 varied destinations with unique photographic opportunities, but tied together by one aesthetic.
COST & INCLUDES/EXCLUDES
- Assistance upon arrival at Jaipur airport/Railway Station.
- Accommodation on twin/ double sharing Basis as per the Itinerary.
- Breakfast on all the days.
- Return airport and round trip transfers along with all sightseeing tours.
- Any airfare or airport tax.
- Lunch and Dinner on all tour days.
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
- The Services of Vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the Itinerary.
- Medical & Travel insurance.
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road blocks etc.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
PAYMENT & REFUNDS:-
To reserve space on the Tour, the full amount is required at the time of your booking.
Your reservation may be canceled if full payment has not been received at the time of your booking.
All cancellation notices must be received in writing and will become effective as of the date of the postmark (standard mail or electronic).
In case of sudden dropout by the participant due to health or personal reasons, there will be no refund.
Cancellation deductions will be as per following policy:
- Rs 5,000 cancellation- if cancelled 61 days prior to start of package
- 50% cancellation – if cancelled 60- 45 days prior to start of package
- 80% cancellation – if cancelled 44- 30 days prior to start of package
- 100% cancellation – if cancelled 29-1 days prior to start of package
TERMS & CONDITIONS:-
- It is extremely important for the participants to abide by the rules instated by the mentor during the tour for smooth functioning.
- The Management of Over The Ridge(OTR) has complete right to stop a participant from continuing the tour if there is any kind of misconduct. No refund will be given to any participant who has been deported.
- Over the Ridge is not responsible for any kind of physical damages , losses caused to a participant, any manner of social unrest, unfavourable climatic conditions, local laws, mechanical difficulties or any kind of action which is outside our area of control. Participants are only responsible for carrying their equipments and its safety.
- All participants attending Rajasthan Photo Tour organised and conducted by Over the Ridge must complete and sign a reservation form and the “Registration and Disclaimer” form.
- This is just a step towards honing your calibre as a photographer. It will take bit of your time and efforts.
Day 01: Jaipur 30-09-2017
Arriving and reporting at Jaipur. It will be a day reserved for briefing and introduction to the theory of photography such as Basics of Photography, Street photography. In the evening, we’ll visit the market for some street photography.
Day 02: Jaipur 01-10-2017
The day will start with Jaipur City Palace shoot, and will progress through with a session at the Amer Palace. Post evening tea, we’ll stop at the Local market.
Day 03: Jodhpur 02-10-2017
We will shift base to Jodhpur early in the morning. It will be a relatively easy day and will consist only of sunset shoot at the Mehrangarh Fort.
Day 04: Jodhpur 03-10-2017
This day starts with street photography early in Blue city. There will some local market shoot post lunch and a clock tower shoot in the evening.
Day 05: Jaisalmer 04-10-2017
Shifting base to Jaisalmer and we are in for a surprise as we visit the deserts for sand dunes.
Day 06: Jaisalmer 05-10-2017
This day will start with a visit to Artist’s Colony/Sunrise at the lake. We’ll also visit the famous Jaisalmer fort. There will be a review session conducted.
Day 07: Jaisalmer 06-10-2017
The tour concludes. We head back home…