Here's how it works:
- Write your content complete with any GIF's or original photographs properly sign-posted where they belong in the article - and your piece's headline (or multiple headline ideas) in a word document.
- Photofie community is a chance for you to share the funny, interesting and weird things you’ve created from your own brain with other, like-minded people. If you send your work to email@example.com, you’re acknowledging that we are not liable for any payment whatsoever.
- We will give you credits & link back to your Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr account or website, just include the link to your profile in the email you send over.
- Sometimes although the articles we receive are awesome and we’d LOVE to publish them, they’re not *quite* right for Photofie. So be prepared for us to make a few changes to your work before we publish it.
- If you’re not happy for us to edit anything in the piece you send over, please clearly state that in your email.
- Read the Photofie's terms and conditions in full - we want to you to read them before any submission.
- Send your word document and acknowledgment of reading the Photofie's Community Terms & Conditions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If we like what we see, we'll email you letting you know that we've decided to publish your post! We can’t promise that we will publish every post we receive from you, but we promise we will take a good look and choose our favourites to feature on Photofie.com!